No ano em que celebramos o 50º aniversário do formato Super 8, a Kodak dá-lhe a oportunidade de apresentar o seu filme, antigo ou recente, no Festival Slamdance.
KODAK SUPER 8 FILMMAKING CHALLENGE
A celebration of 50 years of Super 8 filmmaking.
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of Super 8 film, Kodak launches the Kodak Super 8 Filmmaking
Challenge to showcase glorious Super 8 filmmaking through the decades. Submit your new or vintage
Super 8 film or excerpt (five minutes or under) now through December 21 for the chance to win BIG prizes
– including a Super 8 camera and swag – and have your film screened at Slamdance Film Festival 2016!
• Submission period: November 10, 2015 - December 21, 2015
• Audience Award voting 1st Round: December 22 - December 29, 2015
• Final Audience Award Voting: January 19 - January 25, 2016
• SLAMDANCE SCREENING OF SEMIFINALISTS: January 25th, 2016
• This hybrid audience award/Juried contest is designed to celebrate 50 years of Super 8 filmmaking.
The top 15 semifinalists will win prizes and will screen at Slamdance for a final round of voting.
• Three Categories: POV (fiction) ACTION (lifestyle) FLASHBACK (non-fiction)
WHO/WHAT IS ELIGIBLE?
• The contest is open to public and no fee to enter.
• All submissions must be 5 minutes or under in length.
• Films may be excerpts from longer works.
• Films may have been exhibited or previously distributed.
• This is a global challenge (with the exception of a few countries)
• The films may be silent or with sound.
WINNERS & VOTING
• Filmmakers have chance to win prizes totaling $12,500 in value.
• This is a hybrid audience award and juried competition. The 15 semifinalists will include the top 3
most audience-voted films in each category, plus 2 jury selected films from each category and 1 of
the jury selections in each category will include an emerging filmmaker who is under 25 years of
• All 15 semifinalists win 3 Super 8 Film Kits & will screen at Slamdance Film Festival 2016.
• Top finalists have opportunity to win a Super 8 Camera, a Kodak PixPro SP360 Action Camera, 10
Super 8 film kits (including processing and scanning), approximately $2000 retail value of KODAK
Visit The Audience Awards website to submit your film and for official rules, prizes, and contest categories